Our growth story is only just beginning and our Sales team is pivotal in sustaining our rapid growth in DACH and Slovenia. We are looking for a highly collaborative, outcome-oriented Inside Sales Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us take on this huge market opportunity.
As Inside Sales Manager, you’ll focus on developing and managing own small and medium enterprise customers and supporting the Key Account Managers during the complete sales cycle; helping to enable logistic, industry, automotive, insurance and retail companies to transform their most crucial business processes. You will be building instant rapport with customers and the Key Account team, achieve and exceed targets and help to achieve full customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Do & Achieve
- Develop your own sales plan and a pipeline in target vertical markets enabling you to exceed your annual sales quota
- Identify and qualify new opportunities and key partners leveraging your own creativity, inbound lead flow, personal prospecting efforts, contacts and existing accounts
- Work cross functionally with our solution sales, marketing and pre-sales team to deliver outstanding results
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms as required to close the sale
- Accurately forecast profitable and predictable performance through adherence of our sales process
- Advocate your customers’ implementations and maintain customer satisfaction by ensuring timely resolution any customer service related issues
- Identify new customer needs, industry trends and potential partners and promote them with internal stakeholders
- Work with the partners from the Sigfox eco-system and internal teams to identify the best-fitting solution for the needs of your customer
Support of Key Account Managers
- Creating offers and processing orders in a timely manner, reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with internal stakeholders for administrative and order processing purposes
- Align with the Key Account Manager and ensure correct pipeline and sales figures in the CRM and reporting systems
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
- Experience in solution sales into small and medium enterprise businesses, preferably within loT, Embedded, telecommunication or Saas
- Ability to align technology solutions to business problems and utilise strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Ability to demonstrate value proposition & return on investment to a wide variety of individuals; technical and/or executive audiences.
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas and revenue goals
- Passion for building long lasting customer relationships and working crossfunctionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Technologically adept and business acumen focused with outstanding communication both written and oral, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills including G-Suite and Microsoft Office 0Nord, PowerPoint, Excel) is a plus
- Ability to work individually and to coordinate a team to develop eco-system solutions together in a fast paced and continuously evolving environment
- Strong analytical, organizational, time management skills and hands-on mentality
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus
- Bachelor’s degree